ICST has been postponed! Please read our FAQ.
If you are an author of an accepted paper please read carefully the registration rules.
|Main Conference||One Day||Workshops (per day)|
|Early Registration (until 31 July)|
|IEEE Student Member||535€||200€||160€|
|IEEE Life/Retired Member||425€||160€||125€|
|Late Registration (until 24 October)|
|IEEE Student Member||645€||240€||190€|
|IEEE Life/Retired Member||510€||190€||150€|
|Main Conference|| |
|ICST sessions||all||sessions taking place||workshops taking place|
|on the same day||on the same day|
- Reception: 30€
- Banquet: 75€
If you are an author of an accepted paper please read carefully the following rules.
Author of accepted paper in all tracks of the main conference (research, industry, testing tools, tool demos, posters, journal first), except Doctoral Symposium:
- One registration to the “Main Conference” at full rate ( “IEEE Member”, “IEEE Life/Retired Member” or “Non-Member”) per paper accepted is required until 31 July.
- In case of authors of more than one paper accepted, without other co-authors attending the conference, should contact the organizers using the contact form at icst2020.info/contact for payment instructions.
Author of accepted paper in the Doctoral Symposium:
- Register to the “Main Conference” as “IEEE Student Member” or “Student Non-Member”, according to your status, until 31 July.
Author of workshop paper(s):
- One registration of type “Workshops (per day)” is required per paper accepted, including workshops running on the same day.
- Authors of more than one paper accepted in workshops that run in the same day, without other co-authors attending those workshops, should select the corresponding number of extra articles in the registration form.